London born, Dallas based artist and designer, Nosheen Iqbal, produces artwork and accessories with a new approach to handmade artistry. Combining natural and modern materials with an age old technique to create an innovative form of visual art. Soft, vibrant threads and colorful pigments create a contrast against the natural grains of solid woods, bamboo and veneer.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring Bash {May 1st}


Don't miss Spring Bash hosted by Etsy Dallas this coming weekend!!!
Browse through 50 local vendors selling their handmade goods. Event will take place between 11am and 5pm.....first 50 people to come will receive the best goody bag ever!! Visit Handmade Bash for more details.
Make sure you swing by my booth!!!

1 comment:

Klaudea said...

Hi, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog and your work! I tagged you for some blogger awards :) I hope you enjoy it!